Terms of Service
Thank you for using our web service ("Service"). These terms of service (the “Agreement”) spell out what rights you have, your use of the Services, and other important topics.
- Our Service strives to provide a reliable and high-quality service to our users. However, we cannot guarantee that the Service will always be available or error-free.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time without notice.
- We will not be liable for any interruption or degradation of the Service, whether intentional or unintentional.
- You must be at least 13 years old to use our Service. If you are under 13, you must have the permission of a parent or guardian to use the Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your computer or device.
- You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating an account and using the Service.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the content that you post or transmit through the Service.
Copyright and Trademark
- You own the content you generated.
Payment and Billing
- Our Service may require payment for certain features.
- You agree to pay all fees and charges associated with your use of the service, including any applicable taxes.
- We reserve the right to change our fees and billing policies at any time.
Limitation of Liability
- Our Service and its affiliates will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the service, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- These terms of service and your use of our Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.